• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost data

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just posted this question to the Adobe community discussion board. But I realize, since the problem seems to be on my  iPad, maybe I should post it here as well. There seems to be some discrepancy between the iPad version of Adobe acrobat and the Mac version. I wonder if this transfers to the syncing service as well.

I sync a document back and forth from my Mac to my iPad using creative cloud. Sometimes my iPad does not have service. Sometimes it does. I edit this document throughout the day, and just now I connected my iPad to the Internet, and when I went to the document it had reverted to the state it was this morning.  I feel that I may have lost all the days changes. I cannot find the document I was just editing an hour ago. This feels terrible.  Can it be true? Where could the document  with today’s work be? Is there someway to rectify this situation?  Is it possible that my changes were over ridden through the syncing process, and I was not given the chance to choose or duplicate or differentiate between conflicting versions?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?