Highlighted

Lost drawings, comments on Dropbox file

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was drawing and making notes for 2 days on a Dropbox document as I have done in the past on my ipad utilizing the Dropbox auto save function, again as I have done numerous times. At the end of the day I stupidly turned off my ipad.  When I turned the ipad back on, all drawings, notes, edits were gone, only the original 362 page document. Is there a way to retrieve the drawings, etc? Thanks in advance for any input.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate, General troubleshooting, iOS, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost drawings, comments on Dropbox file

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was drawing and making notes for 2 days on a Dropbox document as I have done in the past on my ipad utilizing the Dropbox auto save function, again as I have done numerous times. At the end of the day I stupidly turned off my ipad.  When I turned the ipad back on, all drawings, notes, edits were gone, only the original 362 page document. Is there a way to retrieve the drawings, etc? Thanks in advance for any input.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate, General troubleshooting, iOS, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2020 0

Have something to add?