LOST FILES WITH NEW OCTOBER 2018 ADOBE ACROBAT READER UPDATE

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am also experiencing the same problems as mentioned by a lot of people recently. With the new update on October 2018, years and years of my class notes are GONE. When I click 'Files' and than 'On This Ipad' there are no documents there besides a 'Welcome'  to Document Cloud. This is so unprofessional and uncalled for. Please give us a solution. This $200,000 USD of medical notes gone. I have not done anything out of the ordinary with my iPad since I owned it. I also have called the Adobe Customer care number and I was suggested to post it as a 'forum' instead. Thanks.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean you did not back up your iPad? That's astonishing. What if you'd dropped it, or it was stolen, or it just died as they so often do?

Whatever you do DO NOT DELETE THE APP. Maybe an update will fix things, but deleting the app is one of many things that will be sure the files are gone forever.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
kimberlyh32146227 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was under the impression once I made an Adobe account (linked with my email) everything would be saved on there. Apparenty not. Only files that I sent out using the Adobe app was saved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines