• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost My mobile Adobe PDF Files Saved to the ICloud

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is customer support? I pay $9.99 to access and use Adobe PDF Converter and Editor. Yet, I am NOT able to access this premium services. For example, I can not compress or export PDFs. I also can not combine files either. I pay a monthly subscription for these premium features, but the App continues directing  me to a 7-day Free Trial + Subscribe page. I try to re-subscribe or restore the purchase; however, I get the message attached below. How do I recover my PDF files which were previously saved to the ICloud and restore my pro / premium features?

Desperate Sigh,

EEP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to sign in with your Adobe ID in the mobile app. Is this happening even if you're signed-in with the Adobe ID that you registered your subscription with?

To contact Adobe Customer Care directly go here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to sign in with your Adobe ID in the mobile app. Is this happening even if you're signed-in with the Adobe ID that you registered your subscription with?

To contact Adobe Customer Care directly go here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines