Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Measuring tool on IOS and Android

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if i there is a measuring tool we can use on the phone devices to be able to measure drawings like electrical maps etc.

How would this work? Would the user have to have the tool on his computer to save the file with the capability to measure and will i be able to measure on using my phone?

Thank you

TOPICS
Android , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Najistics,

The functionality of an desktop application and mobile application is very much different. You do not get access for all the tools that you can use through the desktop app because mobile device doesn't have all the compatible component to run those functions.

Measuring tool is one of them, this functionality is currently unavailable for the mobile app.

You can fill the feature request form regarding the same- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Najistics,

The functionality of an desktop application and mobile application is very much different. You do not get access for all the tools that you can use through the desktop app because mobile device doesn't have all the compatible component to run those functions.

Measuring tool is one of them, this functionality is currently unavailable for the mobile app.

You can fill the feature request form regarding the same- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines