what can I do?

can you fix this problem?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bammbam,

Is it a Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application you are working on or a inbuilt pdf app of the device?

We are unable to understand the message appearing in the screenshot.

Could you please help us with the more information?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader App downloaded from the Google Playstore. I can't click on the blue 'check-button' in the bottom-right corner because of the minimize button. The minimize button belongs to the Android operating system I think and its position can't be changed.

I think therefore the blue 'check-button' should either be larger or at a different position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application?

Please try once and see if that helps, because there isn't any specific setting that we could change in Adobe Acrobat Reader.

this seems to be a display issue only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have un- and reinstalled it but of course it does not change anything. You (Adobe) can change the position or at least the size of the 'check-button' in the app.  An earlier version of the Acrobat Reader App had that bar on the top so there was no problem. Also the size of the button was a lot bigger.

My Android OS just puts a minimize button there. And I believe a lot of people have the same problem as I do! So I think it would really make sense to change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines