Highlighted

Missing all my files

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming the Adobe application did some sort of update and all my files and folders are gone. Many files I use for work have disappeared. Please help. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing all my files

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming the Adobe application did some sort of update and all my files and folders are gone. Many files I use for work have disappeared. Please help. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well if u would like to access your photos / files, press the thing right next to the three dots and then press get a link the paste it in safari or any other place where u search things and u can take a photo or save it to where ever u would like and that should work 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't seem to explain where all the files and folders from "on this phone" dissappear to. How could an update cause files that were saved on the phone to delete. They were not saved to a cloud to my knowledge, they were local files on the device. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0