• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing files

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just changed phones. When I went into document cloud on the Android app I found only one file. There should be LOADS. I also logged onto my account on the web - again just one file. Help!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned that you have also checked the files in Document Cloud online.

If you cannot find files listed there as well, then files were not saved on Document Cloud.

Try once again to log in here https://cloud.acrobat.com/ with the same Adobe ID and password that you used for Acrobat Reader on your last device.

If the files you are looking for are not there, then there is nothing much that can be done.

You must check your device, it may be saved in the phone memory.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davidd,

As you mentioned above, you have just changed the phone.

Please make sure that you have signed-in to the application using the same Adobe ID (email address) that you used on your old device.

If you have saved the PDFs to Document Cloud, changing of the phones does not make any changes to those files.

It may be possible that the files were saved on the Local.

In that case, you need to copy those files from the File manager on your old Android device.

Then you can add those files on your new device and open them through Adobe Acrobat reader mobile application.

Let us know if you have a different issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files were definitely saved to the cloud. They are also missing from my original phone. Is there no way to check what happened to them (history?). Can they be recalled?

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

As you have mentioned that you have also checked the files in Document Cloud online.

If you cannot find files listed there as well, then files were not saved on Document Cloud.

Try once again to log in here https://cloud.acrobat.com/ with the same Adobe ID and password that you used for Acrobat Reader on your last device.

If the files you are looking for are not there, then there is nothing much that can be done.

You must check your device, it may be saved in the phone memory.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines