• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing files

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help my old phone got really busted and I downloaded the Adobe app but my old documents are missing.can I get them back

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anthonyw,

Sorry to hear about that.

Could you confirm where exactly you have those files? Where the saved locally on your device or on the Document Cloud storage or any other online storage?

If the files were saved locally and the old device was crashed and it has now been changed, then sorry to say there is no way to get those files back as it has been deleted permanently.

However, if the files were saved on "Document Cloud" or any other online storage, then the backup can be recovered easily.

You can look for those files online through- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent if you have backed up them there then you will see them.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anthonyw,

Sorry to hear about that.

Could you confirm where exactly you have those files? Where the saved locally on your device or on the Document Cloud storage or any other online storage?

If the files were saved locally and the old device was crashed and it has now been changed, then sorry to say there is no way to get those files back as it has been deleted permanently.

However, if the files were saved on "Document Cloud" or any other online storage, then the backup can be recovered easily.

You can look for those files online through- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent if you have backed up them there then you will see them.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines