Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mistake when updating profile-documents lost

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello.....please help me with a suggestion

a few days ago I opened adobe acrobat reader on my ipad. I receive a request to update my profile information. I decided to do this by google account. I think something went wrong because at some point adobe blocked. I try to open it again but message was blocked. I reinstall it, but all my documents are lost. Is there a possibility to recover them?

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandruo,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you have re-installed the application on your iOS device.

Uninstalling an application on an iOS device removes all the local files associated with that application.

It is not possible to recover those files if you had not created any backup of the files.

It may be possible to restore from iCloud or iTunes backup. You may refer to this help link Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support.

Check if that can help.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandruo,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you have re-installed the application on your iOS device.

Uninstalling an application on an iOS device removes all the local files associated with that application.

It is not possible to recover those files if you had not created any backup of the files.

It may be possible to restore from iCloud or iTunes backup. You may refer to this help link Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support.

Check if that can help.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Junk,,, payed for storage and backed up everything now no Way of retrieving then what a wast of money and important documents.NRVER AGAIN,,,JUNK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Eugene27677410dbkt,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the trouble. 

Would you mind briefing us on where your files were saved and the error you see when retrieving them?

This would help us better understand the issue and narrow our approach toward the troubleshooting steps.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines