• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile PDF Form with Signature

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF form that 75% of the time will be completed on a mobile device.  In testing, completing the form works perfectly however, once the end user signs the form (using the Adobe App) and shares a copy via email back to me, the form is editable.  I've verified that the option to lock the form after signed is checked but I'm still able to edit.  I've created the form using both Adobe DC and  Livecycle.  When I open the LiveCycle one on my mobile, I get an error "This form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Mac or Windows". 

Is there a way to lock the form after signing it on a mobile device?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlesm,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

I've verified that the option to lock the form after signed is checked but I'm still able to edit.  I've created the form using both Adobe DC and  Livecycle.  When I open the LiveCycle one on my mobile, I get an error "This form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Mac or Windows".

Is there a way to lock the form after signing it on a mobile device?

Livecycle designer form won't be supported on Acrobat Reader mobile app. It can only be accessed in Acrobat Reader DC desktop application(as you get the similar warning). On the other side Acrobat DC form would work on mobile app.

Note:The Acrobat mobile application has certain limitation than desktop application. You get the basic features to access via mobile app, It doesn't support all the functionalities that you get in the desktop application.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines