• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple tabs on iphone and ipad app [2021]

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn't possible to open multiple tabs? I use other pdf viewers that can do this, and I am really missing it on Acrobat. 

TOPICS
iOS , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature is not available in Acrobat Reader for iOS.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature is not available in Acrobat Reader for iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me, I'm a professional using iPad Pro.. I pay annually for the premium version… my work is based on processing multiple data simultaneously and having multiple pdf files open is a must ! I am very disappointed by your answer !!! This is something you have to fix immediately...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't change this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea in future when they can add this feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We don't have that feature for mobile application at present. Thank you for highlighting this to us. It's in a future enhancement pipeline. You will get an official announcement as well as a notification when this will roll out.

You can use the following link to share your feedback/raise a new feature request to the product team directly: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Regards,

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 2 1/2 years and these guys at Adobe could care less about this feature.  (Cursing removed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kennethg82708317,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for wriiting in!

The feature has been worked upon and should be launching very soon.

I cannot commit to the exact date of the release but is planned for the first quarter of next year.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Souvik,

In my world 3 months is a relatively long period of time. So can you please explain how 3 months + is regarded as 'very soon'? Also do you have an update on this? This is a feature that I use often and I have just switched to an iPad Pro from a MacBook. Yet this is not an issue that is advertised and has only become apparent post purchase. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @#CXTW,

Thank you for writing in!

There are limitations to the app's behavior when we compare an iPad with a Mac. The feature has been worked on and should be available by this quarter of the year.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines