Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Acrobat DC pro inApp Purchase still Processing

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

Yesterday i bought Adobe Acrobat DC Pro through my android device and payment was successful for subscription. After that i got thank you screen on my adobe but still my app shows processing. Kindly find the attached images of my subscription purchased. Kindly solve my problem. ThanksScreenshot_2017-01-06-01-42-05.pngScreenshot_2017-01-06-01-42-11.pngScreenshot_2017-01-06-02-26-14.pngScreenshot_2017-01-06-14-58-11[1].png

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi salmans41416681,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please let me know if you are still facing the issue?

You may try logging out from the application, close the app, login again and see if that resolves the issue.

You may also try using the service at this link https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

If that doesn't work, please contact our Support here: Contact Customer Care , click Still need help? Contact us.

You might need to login into your account before contacting Support.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem please fix this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir please help I have registered my complaint yesterday but still no action please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Saurabhc,

Could you please confirm the email address you used for Acrobat DC's subscription via private message?

To send a private message, hover your mouse over my name and click Message.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is [email id removed by moderator] sir could you please solve this problem quickly. Thank you for your support please check if you have got the message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, we have received the message. I have sent you a private message, please check the inbox for the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines