All of a sudden my files won't convert to word document anymore 

please assist 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DrStem

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to export the PDF to Word document anymore.

- What happens when you try to convert PDF to Word? Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

- Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to export the PDF to Word?

Please try to convert the PDF to Word online using the link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/acrobat/pdf-to-word and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much 

I can't even convert word to pdf 

I get same error message 

it was working very well all along and now on my phone iPad or computer won't work. 
checked membership payment and it was processed 

Attached is error message I get 

thank you again so much 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
DrStem5E78 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I go to the dots on right top corner and then go to export pdf  which usually will exports and a message in green comes up once converted but now there is that message unable to process on all my documents 

Thank you again dor your time 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines