• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help Cancelling my free trial

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my free trial before I get billed because I don't need Adobe Acrobat after all. Can you please assist me? 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly or follow this guidance from the support website: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

This is the Adobe user-to-user community support forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve already tried to cancel it tells me to go to the apps store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to cancel my free trial however im unable to do so. also, i visited the app store and it appearsc that a number of purchases are showing which i have not ordered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For app purchases, cancellations, refunds, etc.,  (specially through a web store), you must contact their customer support directly.

This is a user-to-user support forum, there's no access to help the customers' with their own billing  records here.

Ordinary Adobe Acrobat users like myself can't help you further  with purchases or accounts billing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jean5E24 wrote:

also, i visited the app store and it appearsc that a number of purchases are showing which i have not ordered.

Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile is free. What are you being charged for?

You can try contacting Adobe Customer Care:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703

Plus you need to change your password for the App Store if someone using your ID and PW to make unauthorized purchases.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they're getting charge when the pay for the Premium service to unlock some of the Adobe Acrobat editing features in the mobile app.

To me this  is confusing too because I don't understand why this is done from a web store to begin with when  Adobe has its own website and stores to buy things directly from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. It worries me about the "other" unauthorized purchases though.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines