Highlighted

Need to cancel ASAP

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only wanted to try the trial for 7 days- tried to cancel and have no idea how. I signed out thinking I'm good but I am getting charged. Why is this so difficult to cancel? How can I cancel? 

TOPICS
How to, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to cancel ASAP

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only wanted to try the trial for 7 days- tried to cancel and have no idea how. I signed out thinking I'm good but I am getting charged. Why is this so difficult to cancel? How can I cancel? 

TOPICS
How to, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned that you are using the 7-day trial version, could you please confirm the service you are using.

If you have purchased any service from App store, you will need to cancel it from there only.

For more details, please refer to the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0