• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New email attachment connector Intune MDM or MAM App Configuration Policy

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have App Configuration Policies to restrict data leakage and saving copies to unmanaged locations within Adobe Acrobat iOS App. It works correctly when trying to copy a file from One Drive or Local Storage from within the Adobe Acrobat App, however, when opening an attachment from the new outlook email connector within the app, the pdf attachment can be copied to any location within the app. Managed or Unmanaged. Is there an appconfig that is missing? Is this feature so new that this was an oversight? This introduces Data leakage concerns and I may need to remove the app from all devices. Below are the settings I applied within Intune. I have tried multiple methods which all yeild consistent results. Managed App, Managed Device, and I have tried XML configurator as well as manually inputting the XML code. 

Again the only issue I have is locking down the email attachment connector within Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS so that it cannot copy files to unmanaged locations. One Drive is working correctly and will not copy to unmanaged locations. See my configuration below. I have followed the documentation here. What is the solution?

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Mobile/intune.html#acrobat-ios

allowOpenFromManagedToUnmanaged
Boolean
false

allowOpenFromUnmanagedToManaged
Boolean
true

allowDocumentCloudToBeTreatedAsManaged
Boolean
false

allowDropboxToBeTreatedAsManaged
Boolean
false

allowDropboxTeamsToBeTreatedAsManaged
Boolean
false

allowGoogleDriveToBeTreatedAsManaged
Boolean
false

allowOneDrivePersonalToBeTreatedAsManaged
Boolean
false

allowOneDriveBusinessToBeTreatedAsManaged
Boolean
true

allowSocialSignIn
Boolean
false
TOPICS
Enterprise mobility management and SDK , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?