Copied

Where nighy mode

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi remyat78137035,

We just released Acrobat Reader 18.10.01 to the App Store.

Would you please update to Acrobat 18.10.01 and let us know if it works for you?

How to enable Night Mode in Acrobat Reader

Thank you!

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Remyat,

Night mode has been replaced by the iOS system setting, Invert Colors. Please refer to https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/settings.html#inverting-colors for more information on how to enable this setting.

In order to quickly toggle the Invert Colors setting, you can add Smart Invert Colors to your Accessibility Shortcuts by going to Settings → General → Accessibility → Accessibility Shortcut and then setting your Accessibility Shortcut to Smart Invert Colors.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi remyat78137035,

We just released Acrobat Reader 18.10.01 to the App Store.

Would you please update to Acrobat 18.10.01 and let us know if it works for you?

How to enable Night Mode in Acrobat Reader

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just opened and checked out the "brand new" Adobe Acrobat 2022 for windows.  STILL no change.  Are they just now repackaging the same program and updating the names and versions? lol  I mean unbelievable how many have requested this now COMMON feature on all other apps and operating systems!  The level of some Tech corporations DENSEness is truly astonishing sometimes.  I can count hundreds if not thousands of requests for this basic easy to implement feature yet Adobe doesn't care.  It's just weird.   Well adobe, one good turn deserves another.  keep ignoring your customers and we will find other options.  The strange thing is Adobe actually has this feature on EVERY OTHER PLATFORM and Operating system except Windows.  I know this is a public chat room, but the official "requests" for this feature have been made already by thousands.  Adobe continues to ignore their own customers.  I think that is just dumb. My respect for this company has significantly dropped over the years. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines