• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No activación de la suscripción prémium

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Necesito ayuda, me suscribí a adobe Acrobat premium, pero no e logrado que se active la suscripción en la aplicación, e intentado restablecerla, pero solo me dice activando suscripción, y así todo el tiempo, pero no se activa, ya lo he intentado reiteradas veces.

me gustaría que por favor me dieran una solución a este problema. 

att.
Matias

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Matias,

In which operating system is this occuring?

If you obtained the app fro Apple store you should seek guodance from their support website to troubleshoot the installation and reinstallation of the app.

If you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, go to https://account.adobe.com 

Clikc on Manage Plans and see if you can spot discrepancies in your user account.

Very important, check that if you have more than one email account in your user profile, that you associate the AdobeID used in your subscription to the primary email address and not an alternate email address.

Additionally, have you been able to clear the application cache?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola 

Tengo el mismo problema.

Me suscribí y no se quiere activar. Tengo un móvil Android de Samsung. Es un a 32

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines