• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No info on how to download a website

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i belong to wescom.org and have to use adobe(they say) to access my account.  That's crazy, but i have the app and rarely use it because its too damn complicated.  No info that i can find on how to  download any website-thats why i dont use it or need it,but for this.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joew11147493,

As mentioned above, that you have been trying to download website could you please elaborate this a bit more please?

Adobe Reader or Acrobat application are to help you downloading the PDF document or to convert a pdf to HTML page and vise-versa.

If you are trying to convert a web-page to pdf or pdf to webpage, so for that you need to have Acrobat pro dc.

Let us know in detail what exactly you are referring to, to help you in better manner.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I finally found(the search link) on your website, but still no luck. I typed in both ways-pep boys.com/rebates,,,,,,, with www. And without. Both ways brought up" no such website found". That's impossible but thats what your we site said. The reason i us.ed your site(i have the app) was pepboys site says you have to use adobe to access it. I found your site to be very confusing and not very customer friendly unless your someone who lives on a computer all day long- i do not. Thanx, for responding Akki 24. Joe w.

By the way i have an ipad wifi only computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joe,

Which app you are referring above?

As I shared, to convert a web page to a .pdf file you must have subscription for Acrobat DC.

You may check the tutorial- Convert HTML to PDF, HTML to PDF converter | Adobe Acrobat DC

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines