No longer have option to copy document to adobe

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My knowhow cloud no longer gives me the option to copy document to adobe so I can read and edit it, how do I fix this?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2017
derek_lau1 Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2017
hi jordanaw96,I'm sorry for your inconvenience.The issue seems to be in "knowhow" cloud. If it didn't provide an "Export" option for you, you should be looking for "Share" or "Open In" that kind of similar options in "knowhow" cloud. When you choose this kind of options, the popover menu should appear like below,Then choose "Copy to Adobe Acrobat" to copy a PDF into Acrobat's "Local"Hope this help

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordanaw,

What type of document you are referring to and where exactly it is saved? Is it on iCloud or Document Cloud?

You may check whether your mobile app Adobe Acrobat Reader is up to date or not?

Go to App Store> Search Adobe Acrobat Reader> Update(if available)

I assume you have an iOS device, so also check Settings>Adobe Acrobat> "Allow Access To" (should be allowed)

(You may also reboot your device completely. Sometimes a simple reboot resolves such complicated things)

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi jordanaw96,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

The issue seems to be in "knowhow" cloud. If it didn't provide an "Export" option for you, you should be looking for "Share" or "Open In" that kind of similar options in "knowhow" cloud. When you choose this kind of options, the popover menu should appear like below,

IMG_0532-Crop-600.png

Then choose "Copy to Adobe Acrobat" to copy a PDF into Acrobat's "Local"

Hope this help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines