• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer lets me save fillable PDFs to my cloud?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just out of curiosity, why, all of the sudden, can I no longer save fillable PDFs to my cloud? I was able to last month, now when I went to add my contact info to my company’s new Watkins digital Catalogs, and went to save it to my cloud, I get: “An error occurred Saving to cloud.” How can this be fixed? They are set to allow them to be filled out. I was able to fill them out, but it wouldn’t save the filler out PDF.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LadyBethPR​, gilh63702980​,

We just released Acrobat Reader 18.01.22 to the App Store.

This is the latest official release (that is identical to the pre-release version) as of January 23.

Please let us know whether the problem that you've experienced is fixed for you.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello LadyBethPR

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to save a fillable PDF form on document cloud, Is that correct?

Is this error appears when you try to save any other local PDF document from your iPad, or just this fillable form?

What is the file size of your fillable PDF form which is throwing the error message?

Would you mind turning off/on your Wi-Fi to make sure you have a stable connection to download files from a website?

Would you try uploading a small PDF file to the document cloud and see if the issue is reproducible?

Check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader Mobile app once, and reboot the iPad once if any updates get installed and try uploading the PDF form again.

Let us know with your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue that seems to have popped up after the latest app update.  To answer some of the questions you asked the original poster, the size of the fillable pdf I am working on is 244kb and when completed is usually less than 300kb.

Previously I was able to save the pdf to my iPad, email it, or save it to a cloud service (Dropbox, Google drive).  Currently I am only able to save the pdf to the iPad and then email the file.  However it is not saving all of the changes on the document.  With a three page fallible pdf the app will save the information entered in check boxes, or drop down menus but it will not save free form typed information. 

I have tried saving the file to the cloud while connected to two different WiFi networks and cellular data network and it does not work on either of them.  One of the ways to send the file does not attach the file to the email.  If I rename the file I can send the file attachment from the “My Documents” view.  However the pdf still does not have any information saved on the second or subsequential pages. 

I have tried other fillable PDFs and a single page filliable pdf seems to work okay, but multiple page fillable PDFs wont save and can’t be emailed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LadyBethPR​, gilh63702980,

We believe that we fixed the problems that you've encountered.

I sent forum private messages to both of you to see if you are interested in evaluating the pre-release version of Acrobat Reader that contains the fix.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LadyBethPR​, gilh63702980​,

We just released Acrobat Reader 18.01.22 to the App Store.

This is the latest official release (that is identical to the pre-release version) as of January 23.

Please let us know whether the problem that you've experienced is fixed for you.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines