Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to open pdf on mobile devices.

Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden, I can  open adobe pdf files on either of my iOS devices. Says something about needing Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evening Akanchha,

Hope you had a nice Turkey Day.  I sent myself a .pdf and I was able to open it...... So, I think the problem is with the sender and their Adobe Reader.  If it continues, Iā€™ll try to email you the warning that I get.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi iran,

To open any pdf file on mobile of desktop, you need to have pdf supported software.The type of document you are trying to open requires Adobe Acrobat Reader which you might have deleted or may be not up to date.

Check the list of application you have, also check the App Store>Adobe Acrobat Reader >Update(if its pending)

Let us know if you still experience the same problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning Akanchha,

I have checked the app on both of my devices, and they are current. No updates as of yet for the Reader.  I tried to open the doc again this morning, but got the same display as the previous tries.

Thanks so much for the help. Still experiencing the same problem.

Ira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ira,

Are you referring to a particular  document or does this happen with all the files? What type of file it is?

Would you please try a different one? Or if possible can you share it with us so that we can check the same at our end.

You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. (Please do mention your forum thread in the subject)

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evening Akanchha,

Hope you had a nice Turkey Day.  I sent myself a .pdf and I was able to open it...... So, I think the problem is with the sender and their Adobe Reader.  If it continues, Iā€™ll try to email you the warning that I get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid my Registration and I put it in pdf and I can't find it why? Jennifer L Russell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still can't Open the same document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need to reset my password 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines