Highlighted

Not able to sign-in into my Adobe account in the Adobe Acrobat app in my Android device

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Respected sir/ ma'am,

Two months back, I had to change my password for accessing my account on my laptop, so after changing password and I tried to sign in to my account in my my android OS mobile, but I wasn't able to sign in. I also updated a few times, but the issue remains the same till now. I also emailed Adobe Acrobat for the same and a ma'am contacted me from the Acrobat's side. She suggested me some methods to sign into my account but nothing worked, she also conducted a meeting with me for checking as she and the other person can do anything in this matter. I shared my screen with them and showed them what really happens at my side while signing in.

So, after 24 days of the meeting, no-one responded to my mails.

Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not able to sign-in into my Adobe account in the Adobe Acrobat app in my Android device

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Respected sir/ ma'am,

Two months back, I had to change my password for accessing my account on my laptop, so after changing password and I tried to sign in to my account in my my android OS mobile, but I wasn't able to sign in. I also updated a few times, but the issue remains the same till now. I also emailed Adobe Acrobat for the same and a ma'am contacted me from the Acrobat's side. She suggested me some methods to sign into my account but nothing worked, she also conducted a meeting with me for checking as she and the other person can do anything in this matter. I shared my screen with them and showed them what really happens at my side while signing in.

So, after 24 days of the meeting, no-one responded to my mails.

Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?