Highlighted

Not able to use tools on android app

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to put stamps on my pdf documents using android app

Hi Haritb,

Sorry to say but stamp option is not available in Acrobat Reader app on Android. You may check the image option under Signature and see if that helps. More info here: Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Creating signatures and signing

Let us know if you have any question.

Shivam

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not able to use tools on android app

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to put stamps on my pdf documents using android app

Hi Haritb,

Sorry to say but stamp option is not available in Acrobat Reader app on Android. You may check the image option under Signature and see if that helps. More info here: Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Creating signatures and signing

Shivam

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Haritb,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2017 1