Not saving markups on PDF

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat has been working fine the past month. Today I will be taking notes on a PDF, a message will pop up that there was a system error, and then the notes I just took (even though I had clicked ”Save” and ”Done”) were deleted.

Why is this happening? How can I fix it?

If I need to switch from a free version of adobe to something else then that is fine, I just need this problem to be solved.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell me which version of Acrobat you are using? You can see this by opening the settings app on your iPhone or iPad and scrolling to Adobe Acrobat. Once you tap on that, you can see the version number. Alternatively, you can search for "Adobe Acrobat" in the app store. If there is an "update" button, you are not on the latest version. We had an issue like this recently, but we believe that it is fixed. I'd like to be sure you are seeing it on the latest version. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response. I am using 18.01.31

There is no available update in the App Store

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I sent you a direct email to the address listed in your profile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines