Highlighted

Offload local files - Adobe reader ios without deleting them from cloud documents

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title explains itself. I have adobe reader on my iphone and other platforms. I like how I can sync my files. But my iphone storage got full with large PDF files. How could I just offload (or remove them) locally from my iphone without deleting them from cloud documents or other cloud services (Dropbox), as for now whenever I delete a file from my iphone, it disappears in other platforms. 

Your help is much appreciated!

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate, General troubleshooting, iOS, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Offload local files - Adobe reader ios without deleting them from cloud documents

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title explains itself. I have adobe reader on my iphone and other platforms. I like how I can sync my files. But my iphone storage got full with large PDF files. How could I just offload (or remove them) locally from my iphone without deleting them from cloud documents or other cloud services (Dropbox), as for now whenever I delete a file from my iphone, it disappears in other platforms. 

Your help is much appreciated!

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate, General troubleshooting, iOS, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you are deleting the files which are saved on local, that will not delete the files from the Document Cloud.

To delete files whihc are saved locally, use the steps provided below:

- Open the application

- Click on File and then on Location optio provided at the top left corner of the screen.

- Select "On this device"

There you can view all the files saved locally. You may delete the files from there.

When you open the application, it shows the recent opened files list. It contains all the files that you have opened recently from the device, Document Cloud or Dropbox. So, if you delete files from there, the file will remove from the location where it is saved.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0