• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On the iPhone 7 some files in my Adobe Document Cloud account are available but others are not with an error message no internet connection if I use my mobile account provider. Why does it only work reliably when using wifi?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the iPhone 7 some files in my Adobe Document Cloud account are available but others are not with an error message no internet connection if I use my mobile account provider. Why does it only work reliably when using wifi?

My user access to My Document Cloud for Adobe behaves reliably when accessing from my computer. However when logged into My Document Cloud Adobe on my iPhone7plus the documents are only accessible when connected to WiFi, not when I use my LTE connection with my phone provider. I thought Adobe's Document Cloud was suppose work regardless of the type of internet connection.

The other problem is when it doesn't work because I am not connected to WiFi the message Adobe presents is incorrect. Its states "Error connecting to Document Cloud. Please check your internet connection." I can reassure you there is nothing wrong with the internet connection therefore it is a problem with the error message reported.

Does the Document Cloud only work with a WiFi connection or if it should work with Cell Phone provide internet services then would you agree you messaging is wrong and you have an  issue to resolve?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?