• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OneDrive

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three OneDrive accounts, my school, my volunteer, my personal. How do I link them all? I often work in all three on my iPad. Soon, I might have a forth with my work.

is the a way to link all 3 of my OneDrives?

in case you need to know I'm talking about my iPad Pro, using Adobe Acrobat Pro

TOPICS
iOS , Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add as many OneDrive accounts as you can through the OneDrive app, but if you noticed you'll need to be signed in in all OneDrive accounts which is managed directly from the OneDrive app.

Having 3 different accounts connected simultaneously via the Acrobat Reader mobile app is not a possible workflow, unless you make sure that you're signed in in all of those accounts from the OneDrive app itself.

To access your OneDrive accounts from the mobile app you may also need to setup your OneDrive app as a local file location in the "Browse for more files" menu options.

When you tap on this option you will see all the active ("currently connected") cloud service accounts in the next screen "Open From". 

Tapping on one of those OneDrive connections will bring you to that OneDrive cloudspace

folders to navigate through your files.

Last you won't be able to open PDFs directly in the Acrobat Reader mobile app if you tap directly on those files. You must download first to your mobile device and save it to a known location in order to  be able to open them with the Acrobat Reader mobile app.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Info: Adobe Acrobat Pro is not available for iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ty for the info, you are right i was mistaken so in effect i'm referring to reader. my q still stands

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it just calls itself pro within the app or else it's indicating i pay for proscr sht pro.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this discussion points you in the right direction:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile/saving-files-to-onedrive-from-acrobat-android-a... 

It applies to Android but it still may give you some insights on why this integration is not as smooth as with other cloud services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not really.

i'm asking how to connect more than one OneDrive accout in Adobe Acrobat, not saving files in Acrobat Reader to a single OneDrive account. but thanks for trying to help.

i have one OneDrive connected but i would like all 3 connected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add as many OneDrive accounts as you can through the OneDrive app, but if you noticed you'll need to be signed in in all OneDrive accounts which is managed directly from the OneDrive app.

Having 3 different accounts connected simultaneously via the Acrobat Reader mobile app is not a possible workflow, unless you make sure that you're signed in in all of those accounts from the OneDrive app itself.

To access your OneDrive accounts from the mobile app you may also need to setup your OneDrive app as a local file location in the "Browse for more files" menu options.

When you tap on this option you will see all the active ("currently connected") cloud service accounts in the next screen "Open From". 

Tapping on one of those OneDrive connections will bring you to that OneDrive cloudspace

folders to navigate through your files.

Last you won't be able to open PDFs directly in the Acrobat Reader mobile app if you tap directly on those files. You must download first to your mobile device and save it to a known location in order to  be able to open them with the Acrobat Reader mobile app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ty 

you have solved my problem. ty.

they were already attached in the browse more files section.

ty so much, greatly appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines