• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OpenIn button is missing from "Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune"

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OpenIn button is missing from "Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune" after version 16.12.15.

The button is there before but dissapeared after I update the app, which prevents transferring PDF files into OneDrive and DropBox.

Acrobat Reader not for Intune has the button.

Will the button back in the future?

I want to know how can I transfer files with OpenIn.

TOPICS
Enterprise mobility management and SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been fixed and will be available in the next release, which should be out in not too long.

Dylan

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, miwown

The Intune version of our app allows your company or organization's system administrators to selectively disable features, including the ability to copy files out of the app into various file storage clouds like OneDrive and Dropbox.

The first thing to check is whether your company or organization has intentionally blocked OneDrive and Dropbox access. If they have not intentionally done this, please follow up here and let us know.

Thanks,

Mike Laursen

Mobile App Development Manager, Adobe Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply.

The administrator doesn't intentionally block the feature. We could use the feature before.

The button is dissapeared after updating the app to 16.12.15 without changing settings.

Thanks,

miwown

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for checking, miwown

I recently found out there is a separate "Enterprise Mobility Management (DC)" forum for our entrprise-related products such as Acrobat Reader for Intune, so I'm moving this thread there.

And offline I am making sure the team who works on Reader for Intune knows about your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been fixed and will be available in the next release, which should be out in not too long.

Dylan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dylan and Mike, thank you for noticing the issue and reply.

I'm so happy to hear you are aware of the issue and fix will come with the next release.

It would be wonderful if you let me know it'll come in a week or in a month.

Do you have ETA?

Thanks,

miwown

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines