• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening a pdf on an iPhone or iPad

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having trouble opening a PDF on my iPhone or iPad.  I can open it on my laptop but not on a mobile device.  It doesn't have any flash in it.  I've downloaded an Adobe reader.  I'm just wondering if it's something to do with the way my vendor is rendering it.  It just shows the first page which looks a little squashed together.  Someone also said well you're missing a second scroll bar just inside the outside scroll bar.  There isn't a second scroll bar.  Been trying to help the developer with it as they haven't been able to figure it out either.  Thanks for the help. 

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Devink,

As you mentioned above, you are experiencing an issue in opening a PDF in Adobe Reader on your iOS device.

Could you please let us know if it is an issue with a particular PDF?

Do you get any error message when you try to open the PDF? If yes, please share the exact message you receive.

Is it possible to share the file with us? We would like to check it on our end.

You may share the file either here in the forums or in a private message.

To initiate the private message, take help of the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message.

You can share the file using the steps mentioned in this help link How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud.

Let us know if you need any help or have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines