Highlighted

Opening PDF Links On Mobile

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to get some help! I am trying to create a PDF with click-able images that open to a website on a mobile device. I went though the standard route of making an image click-able on a computer and it works great, but the same file won't work on mobile at all. I found an older post from 2013 saying that this feature isn't compatible. Is that still the case or am I missing something?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Android, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opening PDF Links On Mobile

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to get some help! I am trying to create a PDF with click-able images that open to a website on a mobile device. I went though the standard route of making an image click-able on a computer and it works great, but the same file won't work on mobile at all. I found an older post from 2013 saying that this feature isn't compatible. Is that still the case or am I missing something?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Android, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jnoose,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned that "create PDF with click-able images", do you mean converting images to a link that open a website on a mobile browser?

If yes, then you can open the links using the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

Could you please share the exact steps you do to create the link?

Are you creating links in Adobe Acrobat DC application or some other application?

Is it possible for you to share the file with us? We would like to check it on our end.

You may send the file either here on the forum or in a private message.

To initiate a private message, you can use the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message.

You may share the file using the steps mentioned in this help link How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2018 0