• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

option for dowloading all PDF from cloud read to use offline?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be an option for dowloading all PDF from cloud read to use offline? I use this at work. But some places in the factory I have poor WIFI connection on my Ipad... I hope to see this on your next update. It wold be nice to have an option like in spotify

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ivanh,

We understand your concern of accessing the document when not having the internet connection. Unfortunately, this functionality is currently unavailable in the existing version of mobile app.

However, you can save the file locally on your device with the help of desktop application and  transfer it to the mobile. Which can be accessed without having the internet connection.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features-  Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ivanh,

We understand your concern of accessing the document when not having the internet connection. Unfortunately, this functionality is currently unavailable in the existing version of mobile app.

However, you can save the file locally on your device with the help of desktop application and  transfer it to the mobile. Which can be accessed without having the internet connection.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features-  Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines