• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizing pdf pages acrobat

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to set the order of pages when using acrobat on a iPhone I have combined several pdf files which worked great but I am unable to get them in the order in which I need any suggestions ? 

TOPICS
iOS , Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I undrerstood this question correctly, I don't think  the mobile app provides a capability to auto-arrange pages. But you can use the "Organize Pages" tool in your mobile app, which will will open up the PDF document in thumbnail view.

While in thumbnail view, you can manually long-press on a desired page page, and be able to drag and release it  in a new position. The pages number(s) will (or should ) adjust accordingly when you make these changes.

As far as I'm concerned, this feature works great while you're on the go and have to work with only a few pages at a time. For a PDF with anything more than 15 pages long I think it too convenient since I personally haven't discovered how to select more than one page and how to  drag them together to another position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines