Copied

How do I password protect on an iPad?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marianew,

The feature to password-protect the PDF is not available in the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

You will need the Adobe Acrobat DC desktop application in order to protect the PDFs with a password.

Refer to this help document Securing PDFS with passwords, Adobe Acrobat for more details.

Hope that answeres your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marianew,

The feature to password-protect the PDF is not available in the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

You will need the Adobe Acrobat DC desktop application in order to protect the PDFs with a password.

Refer to this help document Securing PDFS with passwords, Adobe Acrobat for more details.

Hope that answeres your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know my password protect code how do I finger that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jez Baker,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for writing in!

Passwords are meant to safeguard the integrity and the sensitivity of a document or account. We do not store any password on our cloud or server. 

If the password is related to your account, you can reset the password by using the forgot password option at the time of log in.

If related to a specific file, I fear you might need to check with the owner of the file to either get a fresh copy without the password or the password of the file itself.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines