• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pay per use option?

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use the convert to pdf feature to occasionally capture and save interesting articles or pictures but I don't want to lock in to a subscription  for this infrequent use.   Can Adobe not provide a pay per use option or do I need to go after the various freebie bit less reliable apps out there?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jackpottawa,

You have options to subscribe to the plan suitable for you like choose to pay mothly or annually as per your requirement.

Please go to adobe.com/plans and choose the country you are in at the bottom left corner of the page and choose  the product and plan best suitable for you.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thanks,
Supriya

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jackpottawa,

You have options to subscribe to the plan suitable for you like choose to pay mothly or annually as per your requirement.

Please go to adobe.com/plans and choose the country you are in at the bottom left corner of the page and choose  the product and plan best suitable for you.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thanks,
Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines