Highlighted

PDF Checkboxes on iPhone email

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When viewing the pdf on the iPhone thru outlook email. The checkbox fields are all checked. But when looking at the same pdf on the computer they are correct and only the ones the user checked are checked. I went thru all the options for the checkbox but I cannot get this to stop happening. Any ideas on why the check boxes are all checked when viewing on the iPhone - outlook email?

Thanks!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF Checkboxes on iPhone email

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When viewing the pdf on the iPhone thru outlook email. The checkbox fields are all checked. But when looking at the same pdf on the computer they are correct and only the ones the user checked are checked. I went thru all the options for the checkbox but I cannot get this to stop happening. Any ideas on why the check boxes are all checked when viewing on the iPhone - outlook email?

Thanks!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2017 0
AnandSri LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeffs,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please update the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app from the App Store .

If the issue persists, please uninstall and install the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app from the App store, you can also download and install the Reader mobile app  Free mobile app and PDF viewer for iPhone | Adobe Acrobat DC Link: https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat/mobile-app/iphone.html

Sign in with your Adobe ID and password in Adobe Acrobat Reader Mobile app.

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2017 1