Highlighted

PDF Editing on iOS - image replace?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so on we create ID cards on PC to print from a template, we just edit pdf, change the relevant text and replace the image with a new photo and print,  template keeps everything neat and tidy.

trying to move over to doing it on my iPad, BUT replace image isn’t there? I can replace text, import a new image but not replace? This is important as the template properly masks off the image, so an import wouldn’t work. 

Ive searched to no avail, but found other apps that can replace images, but feel loathed to buy a 3rd party app when the actual adobe app should surely do it?

am I missing something obvious?

Hi JonasEH,

If we understand your query correctly, you are willing to replace the image in the existing form using Acrobat Reader mobile application?

Unfortunately, what you are looking for can not be achieved with the mobile application. This feature isn't supported currently.

You can share your suggestion by filling this feedback form here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF Editing on iOS - image replace?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so on we create ID cards on PC to print from a template, we just edit pdf, change the relevant text and replace the image with a new photo and print,  template keeps everything neat and tidy.

trying to move over to doing it on my iPad, BUT replace image isn’t there? I can replace text, import a new image but not replace? This is important as the template properly masks off the image, so an import wouldn’t work. 

Ive searched to no avail, but found other apps that can replace images, but feel loathed to buy a 3rd party app when the actual adobe app should surely do it?

am I missing something obvious?

Hi JonasEH,

If we understand your query correctly, you are willing to replace the image in the existing form using Acrobat Reader mobile application?

Unfortunately, what you are looking for can not be achieved with the mobile application. This feature isn't supported currently.

You can share your suggestion by filling this feedback form here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JonasEH,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2018 1