• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF File Naming

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open a PDF (that was sent to me via Outlook) on Adobe it shows a long numerical code for a filename. I've tried everything!!!!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was initially posted as a reply to an old thread in the Adobe RoboHelp forums. It has sine been branched to its own thread, then moved to this forum from the RoboHelp forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you save the file from Outlook without opening it, does it do the same thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. It downloads to my device the right way under "downloads" but then it's just taking up space. I never had to to that until yesterday.

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this to the forum for the Android version of Reader. If you have any other pertinent information, you may want to add it. Reader version might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines