Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Important issue

S

Sayed Atif Hussain

Date:

December 10, 2018, 2:49 PM

Dear Sir,

There was always an option if someone want to send thier important Pdf, word or other files through face messenger they exist. But we notice from the new update of Facebook messenger we are now deprived to send our important files to our Facebook friends through Facebook messager. Please such kind of update that we may send and share our important files to Facebook friends through Facebook messenger. Hope you will approve my request.

Thanks.

My Mobile Name:  Huawei Mate 10 lite

Model: RNE L-21

Android version: 8.0.0

EMUI Version: 8.0.0

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are unable to share a pdf using facebook message after the update of the messenger, is that correct?

As per the description, It seems the issue is related to the facebook. Have you tried contacting facebook and see what they have to suggest?

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Adobe Reader administrator,

The issue is not related to facebook messenger udapte but I'm pretty sure this issue is related to new update of PDF because when I got a new update of PDF the option to send PDF file through android mobile is suddenly disappear and still the issue exists as I reinstall Pdf, check for another company mobile like Samsung, Nokia etc all have same issue that they could not send any Pdf file to Facebook messenger due to this new update of PDF. Kindly fix my issue soon.

The latest version of PDF is ( 18.4.1.208250)

My Mobile Name is: Hauwai Mate 10 lite

Model: RNE L-21

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines