• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf fillable fields not allowing data entry when on iPad

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been using pdf fillable files for years and now all of the sudden the fillable fields do not allow for entry when viewed on an iPad.  Is there a fix?  I saw a work around from OneDrive that has you hold down on the file until a blue check mark shows up to keep the file from opening in the OneDrive viewer.  This seemed to work for about a week, but now we are back to the files not being able to inset data into the fillable fields.  This again is only on the iPad and works fine on a PC.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you open the file in Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  The fillable fields are usually colored blue for ease of identification, but now they are just blank and do not allow for data entry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar issue. I have downloaded some fillable files and works fine on PC and I saved them in Dropbox. Yet when I access them from my IPad's Adobe Acrobat, the fillable field are frozen. If I export that to your Fill and Sign app, the previous info I typed in was gone, though I am able to fill in in the blanks. It will be very helpful if I can keep the info from the PC and able to edit it on iPad. If a paid subscription is needed, please let me know. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines