Highlighted

PDF fillable form and MaaS360 email app not iOS native Mail

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are building a PDF fillable form for our business which when a submit button is clicked the email action is triggered to send the PDF document via an email. Now the Native iOS Mail app is triggered and since we use an MDM (MaaS360) to email the completed PDF form, it says an email profile needs to be configured. I know we can push the email setting via the native Mail with ActiveSync, however, our security staff does not allow this. Is there any way to override the native Mail app being used to send the email and use the MaaS360 email app instead. Just to be clear we want to automate this since I am aware that the open in then selecting MaaS360 will do the same. Our business need this form to be as simple with minimum steps as possible. Thank you all in advance.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF fillable form and MaaS360 email app not iOS native Mail

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are building a PDF fillable form for our business which when a submit button is clicked the email action is triggered to send the PDF document via an email. Now the Native iOS Mail app is triggered and since we use an MDM (MaaS360) to email the completed PDF form, it says an email profile needs to be configured. I know we can push the email setting via the native Mail with ActiveSync, however, our security staff does not allow this. Is there any way to override the native Mail app being used to send the email and use the MaaS360 email app instead. Just to be clear we want to automate this since I am aware that the open in then selecting MaaS360 will do the same. Our business need this form to be as simple with minimum steps as possible. Thank you all in advance.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2017 0

Have something to add?