• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Form Field selection won't deselect iOS

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF form that I made in Acrobat that is being emailed out to a group of field workers to be filled in on their iPads.  There are a few users that are experiencing an issue where if they select a form field, such as a date selection, and choose a date, that form field selection will not close.  They tap on the form to go to another field and the date selection input window will continually reopen.  I have checked that all users have the same Acrobat version on their iPads, which they do, so it's not a versioning issue.  Everyone gets the same form sent to them as an attachment (they use the Outlook App).  Why would this issue affect only certain users?  To make it more difficult to troubleshoot, it doesn't happen all the time either.  I had them walk me through their steps and they do the same steps each time and the issue only happens randomly.  Anyone else have this issue?  Solutions?  Thanks!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have uninstalled / reinstalled the app several times on the iPads to no avail.  The problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines