• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF form saves blank on iPad

New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created 2 forms for our company. When they view a form I have filled out in their email, it shows all the information, but when they save it to their iPad and try to open it in PDF Fill & Sign, it opens as blank. Now, if they take a blank form, fill it out on the iPad, save it and email it to each other, it saves the filled out information and they can go in and add/edit/sign the form. I need it fixed so they can save the filled information from the PC. I have tried changing the font used to fill out the form, wording at the end of the form.(Suggestions from other forums I have read) Nothing is working.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christinel,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you filled the PDF form and sent it via email. Now, when the PDF is opened directly from email, filled information can be seen. However, when the same PDF is opened via the Fill & Sign application, the form fields are blank.

Could you please confirm a few details as asked below?

- How exactly you have filled the PDF form?

- Are the users opening that form via email on the iPad or the desktop application?

- As the PDF opens as blank in Fill & Sign application, did they check how it opens in the Adobe Reader application? If not, please try once.

- Share the application and OS version on the device.

- Would it be possible to share the original document with us? We would like to check it on our end. You can share the PDF using the steps provided in the following help document How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

We will be waiting for your response.

Please update the thread if the issue is already resolved.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines