Highlighted

PDF Form Validation

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I have prepared a PDF Form for our client's (a simplified option attached below) where they can pick a clothing product in one dropdown and it will updated the sizing dropdown with a relevant chart (S, M etc. for unisex and 10, 12 etc. for fitted). It works perfectly on desktop but the validation doesn't seem to kick in on mobile.

Also, would it be possible for the size dropdown to updated the chart before you click on it? Right now it only updates it after clicking into size.

Any ideas how I could fix this?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Android, General troubleshooting, iOS, PDF forms, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF Form Validation

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I have prepared a PDF Form for our client's (a simplified option attached below) where they can pick a clothing product in one dropdown and it will updated the sizing dropdown with a relevant chart (S, M etc. for unisex and 10, 12 etc. for fitted). It works perfectly on desktop but the validation doesn't seem to kick in on mobile.

Also, would it be possible for the size dropdown to updated the chart before you click on it? Right now it only updates it after clicking into size.

Any ideas how I could fix this?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Android, General troubleshooting, iOS, PDF forms, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader for mobile devices doesn't supports all Javascript features.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0