• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pdf is grayed out

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I upload a pdf from my iPad  to a website? When I try to chose the pdf it is grayed out.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robincnak,

Could you please confirm the exact workflow that you follow to upload the pdf on website?

Here is a help document which describes how exactly you can share the pdf file from Adobe Reader mobile app.

Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Emailing and printing

Is there any other way that you are following to upload or share the file?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize this Question/Answer is from several months ago, but I just ran into an issue myself that I am guessing Robincnak may be referencing. The issue is when you are on a Website that has a Webform with an 'Add' button, for example, and then you select 'Browse...', which opens the iOS 'Files' app. You can navigate to locations such as iCloud or even Dropbox, etc.ā€”whatever Locations are listed in the left pane. When you view the contents of the Location and any subfolder, etc., PDF files are 'inactive' or grayed out. Image files are NOT grayed out, so you can upload those.

Someone told me it is an iOS limitation that will not allow you to upload PDF files, which I find surprising, but...maybe it is...?

Do you have any information regarding this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a macbook pro and I can't upload a pdf because it is grayed out.  I just purchased Adobe yesterday; since it's not working you need to refund me my money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How have you buyed the company Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines