• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Link Troubleshooting

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, so I am trying to figure out how I can create a link to a PDF on Acrobat that once it is clicked on a mobile device, it jumps to the Acrobat app and saves it locally as a copy of the original.

Context: I am a web designer at my church and the people who attend are not tech-savvy at all. I found a way for people to fill out digital notes on their phones by using the Adobe Acrobat (desktop) to create fillable PDFs.

However, the simplest way I envision people using the digital fillable notes is a link that sends the user straight to the Adobe PDF app (that's already installed on their phones) and creates a local copy for the user to fill in the blanks so it does not send me a notification each time there is a change in the shared document.

In other words, I want to share a link to a PDF but I dont want the PDF to be a "shared" document. Because when the link is to a shared PDF everyone has the same PDF and when a person fills out the blanks it changes the document for everyone else.

Is there a way to create a PDF link that opens acrobat (mobile) and automatically turns it into a local copy of the shared PDF?

I hope this isn't to confusing!

TOPICS
Create PDF , iOS , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would say that best way to go about this is to publish your fillable PDF as an online form using Adobe SIgn.

I just provided this answer for another user  with a similar question. See here: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines