• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF linking in iBooks

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 PDFs within iBooks, and I would like to hyperlink between them (a link in PDF 1 would then open PDF 2 automatically in iBooks).

Acrobat web links are supported in iBooks, but it seems file hyperlinks are not. Does anyone have a solution/workaround? Working in regular iOS with local iBooks (not cloud).

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrewl,

If I understand correctly, you have the pdfs in iBook and willing to hyperlink between them so that clicking on link mentioned in PDF1 would open the PDF2?

iBook is an iOS own app and how does it works, we don't really have hold on it. But if you are referring to the Acrobat Reader mobile application and trying the same in that, then this can not be possible.

Also, what you are willing to do can be achieve using the Acrobat DC desktop application.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrewl,

If I understand correctly, you have the pdfs in iBook and willing to hyperlink between them so that clicking on link mentioned in PDF1 would open the PDF2?

iBook is an iOS own app and how does it works, we don't really have hold on it. But if you are referring to the Acrobat Reader mobile application and trying the same in that, then this can not be possible.

Also, what you are willing to do can be achieve using the Acrobat DC desktop application.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines