Highlighted

PDF not rendered Android

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When receiving a PDF from one sender, specifically the Walt Disney Company, guest folio, the files are never rendered and appear as blank pages. This has now happened on three different occasions (plus once more when we requested the file be resent).

Waiting for over 3 minutes with the file open does not solve this problem, nor does opening firectly from GMail, Yahoo Mail or downloading to internal storage.

This issue does not appear when receiving from a different source, but always from Disney resorts. We have contacted Disney about the issue but have not received a response.

Files DO open with an other reader, Microsoft Word Android App.

My wife currently has a Samsung S8 (SM-G950U), my phone is a Samsung S6 Edge (SM-G925I) and my tablet is a Samsung Tab S3 (SM-T820), all devices are Nougat - Android 7.0 All devices have the same problem.

All devices are runing Reader V17.5

Due to privacy I cannot send a Guest Folio example, sorry.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF not rendered Android

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When receiving a PDF from one sender, specifically the Walt Disney Company, guest folio, the files are never rendered and appear as blank pages. This has now happened on three different occasions (plus once more when we requested the file be resent).

Waiting for over 3 minutes with the file open does not solve this problem, nor does opening firectly from GMail, Yahoo Mail or downloading to internal storage.

This issue does not appear when receiving from a different source, but always from Disney resorts. We have contacted Disney about the issue but have not received a response.

Files DO open with an other reader, Microsoft Word Android App.

My wife currently has a Samsung S8 (SM-G950U), my phone is a Samsung S6 Edge (SM-G925I) and my tablet is a Samsung Tab S3 (SM-T820), all devices are Nougat - Android 7.0 All devices have the same problem.

All devices are runing Reader V17.5

Due to privacy I cannot send a Guest Folio example, sorry.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2017 1
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frankclau,

Sorry for being late in answering your query.

Would it be possible if you can share the pdf file with us? I have sent you a private message for the same, please check the inbox.

-Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2018 2