• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF PACK IOS APP HAS NOT WORKED FOR DAYS.......

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, quite simply I have been trying to create/edit PDF's with my PAID IOS PDF PACK applications and they do what I call partially function.  On my IOS it varies daily but the features that do and do not work vary, so this complicates matters more for me because I have nothing consistent to report. 

I was talking with an IT friend of mine today and he suggested that the Adobe IOS management tear down my account and rebuild it because he said that my account, not the apps, was totally corrupt.  And in saying such tonight, oddly enough, even thought I'm signing in under my Adobe email account no matter which app that I use, the wrong email pops up showing that I am signed in under another email, not mine.

In other words people, this is starting to get above my head by far plus I have troubleshooted it for hours, no luck.  I have tried my account on numerous IOS devices and the same happens on each, so I have now verified that it is not a hardware or IOS issue.   I have narrowed it down to the point of obviously being a corrupt account.

I am happy to discuss this via posts, but if a community manager or someone in Adobe IOS management sees this, I am really desperate to get this working tonight and would like someone to fix it or refer this apps and my account as a whole to upper level Adobe managers - managers that deal with both corrupt Adobe accounts as a whole, plus an IOS manager to check on problems from an app standpoint.

I do not have a problem giving an expert or manager my account data, but I will not post publicy.  Please discuss personal account details with me via private message. 

Thanks, have a nice evening....

Erik067A6A76-EAB4-4AD2-85FE-6E77C62E2319.png

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LawrenceKansas,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query and sorry to hear the inconvenience caused.

Looking at the description above,  it seems that you are entitled to few subscriptions but those can not be found under the current email that's showing here.

Would you please share (via private message) the other email that you might have registered on Adobe or tried to change as your primary email?

AdditionalAdobe PDF Pack doesn't let you "Edit" the pdf file as this feature isn't included in it. You can edit the pdf on iPad (only) using the Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.

You might not be able to use the services because of the incorrect email keeping you signed in.

Will be looking forward for more updates to help you in better manner in this case.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines